The Toronto Consort, a not-for-profit registered charity, is pleased to support other charities by donating performance tickets to fundraising events for local charities.
- The benefiting organization is a not-for-profit registered charity (please provide your charitable registration number)
- The application must be received a minimum of 6 weeks in advance of the event or donation confirmation deadline, whichever comes first.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year.
- Preference may be given to arts events and to charities that have not received our support in the past two years.
- Selected charities will be awarded a voucher redeemable for two tickets to a specific Toronto Consort concert. Day and date restrictions apply to donations, and seats are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required.
- Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- Donation award packages, which include Toronto Consort promotional materials, will be available for collection from the Toronto Consort Box Office or can be mailed to you.
Please send your request letter to:
The Toronto Consort
427 Bloor St. W.
Toronto ON M5S 1X7
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send a donation form for us to fill in; our staff resources are very limited.
Please note, as a registered charity, we do not require a tax-receipt for our donation. Please do not send us a thank you letter – we know your resources are limited.